This list of thunderstorm puns is open to contribution. If you’d like to add a thunderstorm pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below.
When a thunderstorm happened when I was young, I used to love it but I had a dog that hated it. I still love a loud thunderstorm as long as the electricity does not go out. That do not like. However, sometimes you need to have a good thunderstorm to shake things up. When the weather system gets wild which goes beyond a rainy day, then you will end up with a thunderstorm and even potentially a tornado. A tornado would be something you would not want, and it rarely happens in urban areas. I have been driven by small tornados happening in rural areas and they are dust storms that are central to the area. It is pretty cool to look at. However, you don’t want that around your home. Now that we are on the topic of thunderstorms and wet weather, let’s go over 50 thunderstorm puns that are will not rain on you.
List of Thunderstorm Puns That Won’t Pass:
Following are some of the best thunderstorm puns that won’t pass:
- What is it called when a storm’s noises completely scare you? Thunder-whelming.
- What is the first thing Thunder said during the sudden lightning storm? Boom-shaka-laka!
- What kind of music are lightning bolts most attracted to? Metal.
- If a band is playing during a thunderstorm, who is most likely to get hit by lightning? The Conductor!
- How does a guy lightning bolt feel when he meets a hot lady lighting bolt? Thunderstruck.
- What does well-dressed cloud wear beneath its raincoat? Thunder-wear!
- Why did the meteorologists name their bowling team Lightning? Because they get so many strikes.
- What did the rapper lightning bolt rap to the old oak tree? Hang onto your bark, dis ain’t no ordinary spark.
- A gray storm cloud blows into a bar. The bartender says, “Sorry, I can’t serve you. You’re thunder-age.”
- Why shouldn’t you ever smoke weed during a thunderstorm? Because lightning hits the highest thing in sight.
- What is it called when big hairy spiders rain down out of the sky? A tarantula downpour.
- Why shouldn’t you bother fighting with a thundercloud? He’ll just go and storm out.
- What did the modest thunder say to the flamboyant lightning? Please stop flashing.
- What do baby clouds want to be when they grow up? Thunderstorms.
- Why do raindrops like lightning storms at night? Because they can see where they’re going.
- What happened when the guy’s spouse was struck by lightning? His entire wife flashed in front of him.
- What’s the difference between a horse and a thunderstorm? One is reined up, while the other rains down.
- What does a ghost in a thunderstorm wear when it’s pouring outside? Rain BOOts.
- What happens when lightning hits a tall cellphone structure? A tower outage.
- Why is Frightday the 13th a great day to be alive? Because you weren’t struck by lightning on Thors Day the 12th.
- What do you call a wet bruin after a fast-moving thunderstorm? A drizzly bear.
- When your neighbor’s house gets struck by lightning, it really hits close to home.
- Can bees fly during a thunderstorm? Not without their yellow jackets.
- How did the hailstone describe its life? I’ve really had a lot of ups and downs.
- What happened to the cow that was drawn up into the tornado? Udder disaster.
- Why is it hard to hire lightning? Because it’s always on strike.
- What is it called when a tornado rips 1/4 off your roof? Oof!
- A conspiracy theorist was hit by lightning. Coincidence, or not?
- Why do thunderclouds like TV game shows? They really enjoy the quick-moving lightning round.
- Why was the lightning bolt featured on the TV news? Are you sure you want to know? The event was truly shocking.
- Why do tornadoes move so erratically? Because they’re really dizzy.
- Who is the religious Catholic tornado? Twisted sister.
- How is the severe weather season like Christmas? Regular television programs are preempted for specials.
- What is a king’s favorite form of precipitation? Hail.
- What is that old song about yelling because of being scared of a tornado? Twist and shout.
- What does it mean if your kitchen kettle sounds like wind and thunder? A storm is brewing.
- What do ranches call a cow that’s been hit by lightning? Ground beef.
- Why aren’t the Amish frightened by lightning? Because they resist electricity.
- What is it like to be carried away by a tornado? It sucks.
- What kind of coffee do tornadoes like best? House blend.
- When you told me that joke about the lightning, I cracked up.
- That lightning joke was shocking people and when I tell it, I don’t know how to conduct myself.
- You mean lightning can happen when there is no rain? I am shocked!
- Why are tiny lightening intriguing? They electro-cute.
- Why is there lightning in your mind when you are trying to come up with new ideas? You are brainstorming.
- I was put in jail for causing a tornado and I was put in a high pressured cell.
- What music do you listen to when there is a lightning storm? Rock and roll.
- What is the best way to describe a tornado? Mother nature doing a twist.
- Why did the hens stay indoors during the severe thunder and lightning? Because it was fowl weather.
- How can you tell if a used car has been in a hail storm? Look for the evi-dents.
Well, what do you know? It is starting to rain and I think we will be in for a thunderstorm! I will see you later!
Do you wish to add your own thunderstorm pun to the list?
Feel free to let us know using the comments section below.