This list of cow puns is open to contribution. If you’d like to add a cow pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below.
When you think of cows, you think of moo, milk, beef, and Bart Simpson. What does Bart Simpson have to do with cows? Perhaps how he keeps saying over and over again don’t have a cow man, that is why. What does that even really mean? No one really knows. And that is not the only time that things said about cows don’t always make sense and at the same time are quite funny. Some things that are said about cows can be cute, and corny at the same time as puns are.
Now that brings you to this. Are you ready to read some of the silliest cow puns around? Let’s hope so because there are 55 of them that you will be reading right now! Enjoy.
List of Cow Puns to Cheer Up Your Moo’d:
Following are some of the best cow puns we could gather for you:
1. The cow had gotten to give milk because she was udderly confused.
2. The cow that was sleeping in the field was called a bull-dozer by the farmer.
3. Where did the cow go on her date? To the moo-vies.
4. The dairy farm manager is known as the cow-ordinator.
5. How can the farmer get a count of the herd that is accurate? By punching in the numbers in his cow-culator.
6. Have you heard the story about the chicken and the cow running away with one another? I have and it sure sounds as if it is a cock and bull story.
7. Do you know why cows won’t ever make it into the police force? They just won’t go on steak-outs.
8. Farmers always find their cows that had run away to Moo York City.
9. Why must cows wear bells around their necks? Because it is moo-sic to their farmer’s ears.
10. That farmer better not give that cow everything she wants or else it will end up giving spoiled milk.
11. Where do cows at school eat their lunch? In the calf-etiria.
12. The bank had to hire 12 cows to beef up their security after the last robbery.
13. Why do cows need to lie down when it is raining? They need to make sure that they keep each udder dry.
14. Unhappy cows will give their farmers sour milk.
15. What happens when you mix a ghost and a cow together? You will end up getting vanishing cream.
16. Why won’t Sweden ever export their cows? That is because they need to make sure they are in Stockholm.
17. Do you get a feeling of deja-moo when you hear cow puns?
18. Why do calves take to bottle-feeding well? That is because of the fact that one nipple is as good as an udder.
19. What city in Russia has the best milk? Mos-cow.
20. What type of sound do you hear when something falls onto a cow? Cow-boom!
21. What is the reason that the cow must always be exercising? That is because they need to build their moo-scles.
22. What is the reason behind the cow being so afraid? All because of being a cow-ard!
23. The cow must not stop shaving or else he will end up growing a moo-stache.
24. When is the only time when a bull does not have horns? When it is a bullfrog.
25. The cow’s car broke down and needs to ride something, so what does the cow ride? A cow-asaki moo-torcycle.
26. What happens when a cow is a vampire? Then it is Dracowla.
27. Where is the place that cows come together? They come together at a meat market.
28. What is the cow’s favorite place to go and visit? Moo Zealand.
29. What is the common sickness that cows get? They get hay fever.
30. What is the cow’s favorite soup? They love moo-shroom soup.
31. What is the cow’s favorite dance? The Rump-a.
32. Is there a difference between a cow and a car? Sure there is. The car has one horn which is a big difference.
33. There was one reason that the farmer needed more money in order to feed the cow. That was due to the fact the cow needed rich milk.
34. What is it called when a cow and an earthquake are combined? A milkshake!
35. Why did the baby cow give the mom cow a hammer? That is because he wanted her to hit the hay.
36. What is the newspaper that cows like to read? Of course, it is The Daily Moos.
37. What did the cow say to the other cow that refused to budge? Moo-ve.
38. What is the cross between a wolf and a cow represent? A being that mooed at the full moon.
39. How can you make a bull end up sweating? Get him to go into a tight jumper.
40. What was the reason that the cow ended up jumping over the moon? He had to get to the milky way.
41. What was the reason that the farmer put the cow on the scales? He needed to know how much the milky weighed.
42. What was the mark that the cow got on the final exam? Grade A.
43. Where is the only place that the bull keeps his important files? In his beef case.
44. What lunch meat does the cow eat for lunch? Bullogna.
45. Why was the little longhorn so unpopular? Because he was a bully.
46. What is the problem that cows have with cooks? They hate it how they whip cream.
47. What is it called when one cow ends up spying on another? It is a steak out.
48. if you had 20 cows and 10 goats, what would you have? A lot of milk.
49. What is the song that cows sing when it is their friends’ birthdays? ‘Happy birthday to moo, happy birthday to moo’.
50. How do cows respond when they are first introduced to one another? They give each other a milkshake.
51. Why is the barn so loud? That is because the cows all have horns.
52. What does the cow put on French toast? Moolases.
53. What is an evil cow called? A de-moo-n.
54. What does ‘moon’ mean to a cow? It is the past tense of moo.
55. Why do cows like Cape Cod so much? Because it is in Moo England.
I hope you enjoyed these puns! If they gave you a chuckle or two then the mission has been accomplished.
These are some of the best cow puns we could come up with, for you.
Do you wish to add your own cow pun to the list?
Feel free to let us know using the comments section below.