This list of sports bar puns is open to contribution. If you’d like to add a sports bar pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below.
When you are bored on a Saturday night, you can go to one place where you can find some excitement and enjoy hanging out with some friends. That is the sports bar. What will you see at the sports bar? You will see plenty of beer that you can enjoy as well as wings, nachos, potato skins, and chili cheese fries. The list goes on. Maybe someone will sing a painful tube of karaoke, and perhaps you will play some darts. Perhaps you will enjoy a game or two of the pool. The list goes on when you find things to do at the sports bar. What more can be said about a sports bar? Not much! But hey, let’s go over some sports bar puns, and here are 50 of them that will make you cheer.
List of Sports Bar That Will Make You Cheer:
Following are some of the best sports bar puns that will make you cheer:
- Which baseball player holds his beer the best? The pitcher.
- What are tourists served at the ranch’s sports bar during a game? Horse oeuvres.
- What time is it when you’re in a sports bar watching a game played at an eastern stadium? High noon.
- A volleyball player and a tennis coach were sitting at the bar wondering why it was taking so long to serve them.
- Why was the volleyball player kicked out of the party? Because he spiked the punch.
- Why are there 18 holes on a golf course? Because that’s how long it takes a Scotsman to finish a bottle of whiskey.
- A baseball flies into the sports bar and the bartender throws him out.
- A soccer ball bounced into a brewpub, but the beer-tender headed it off before it could say anything.
- I ran twice today! First, I ran out to get beer and tacos, then I had to run to the restroom.
- What happens after a fisherman drinks like a fish? He eels he needs to go like a fire hose.
- A marathon runner walks into a bar. The bartender asks, “Why the long race?”
- What is an easy way to add squats to your daily routine? Move the beer to the bottom shelf of the fridge.
- What do meteorologists talk about at the sports bar? Golfball-sized hailstones.
- What were the highlights of the latest Super Bowl? The ads, especially the beer ads!
- A fan walks into a sports bra but it is not likely he is dyslexic, he’d likely drank too much craft beer.
- What do a bowling ball and a drunkard have in common? Chances are both of them will end up in the gutter.
- A bowling ball rolls into the corner bar through the back door. The bartender says, “Get back out in the alley where you belong.”
- Bowling is the ideal sport! It’s an hour of drinking beer, occasionally interrupted by five seconds of exercise.
- If you walk into a bar dressed as a tennis ball, you’ll be served right away.
- A sweaty tennis player walks into the country club bar carrying all his gear. The bartender says, “Please don’t make a stinking racket.”
- A tennis ball rolls into a sports bar. The cocktail waitress asks, “Have you been served?”
- Why aren’t ghosts served at sports bars? They just can’t hold their BOOs, so the other fans can’t handle all that negativity.
- How is a bottle of beer and a boxer alike? They’re both empty from the neck up.
- What happened when the boxer tripped while taking a road sobriety test? The officer gave him a 10-count.
- What is a man’s idea of a balanced diet at a sports bar? A beer in each hand.
- A boxer orders a boilermaker and finishes it off in one gulp. He looks at the bartender and says, “Hit me again.”
- A boxer with a black eye walks into a singles bar. The bartender says I’ll serve you, but don’t hit on the other customers.
- A competitive swimmer walks into a bar and orders a pitcher of beer. Yeah, he drinks like a fish, too.
- Which sports team do wine lovers always root for? The Reds.
- Which chest exercise do vintners prefer? The wine press.
- Life and beer as similar as you will need to chill for the best results.
- Where does a chimp go and grab a beer? At the monkey bar.
- The beer is my worst enemy, but the bible says to love your enemy.
- What is the gambler’s definition of heaven? It is a pair o’ dice.
- Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day, and if you teach him how to fish, he will sit in about and drink beer all day.
- if you drink, don’t drive, and don’t even putt.
- Beer does not make you fat as it makes you lean on tables and chairs at the sports bar.
- When you go to the sports bar, you will find beauty because beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
- What does the bartender say to Shakespeare after walking into a sports bar? ‘I can’t serve you. You’re a bard.’.
- the kangaroo went to the sports bar to drink beer, and he was all hopped up after.
- A baseball flies into a brewpub, and the bartender throws him out.
- You ordered me a Pilsner at the sports bar? You know I like hoppy beer!
- Which kind of beer chronicles everything about itself online? A Logger Beer.
- You can get a lot of vitamin B at the sports bar, which is beer.
- The bartender used to work for Budweiser, but then he got canned.
- If you go to the sports bar and put root beer in a square mug, do you get beer?
- My body is not a temple. It is a microbrewery with legs.
- Old craft brewers never die as they just ride off into the yeast.
- What is Locutus of Borg’s favorite Pilsner-style beer from Denmark? Carlsborg.
- Old brewmasters never die, they just ferment away.
Are you in the mood to go to the sports bar now after reading that? I sure hope so! I know I am!
Do you wish to add your own sports bar pun to the list?
Feel free to let us know using the comments section below.