This list of teacher puns is open to contribution. If you’d like to add a teacher pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below.
Everyone has a memory of a teacher. Some teachers are great, some are downright awful, and the ones who were fantastic or traumatizing will leave a memory stamp on you. However, there are other teachers who have been quite inspiring and those are the ones that you tend to remember the most. Maybe the reason you got into a certain field is because of something that a teacher did or said to inspire you to get into the field. Maybe you developed friendships with teachers after you finished school. That does happen a lot. Either way, it is expected that teachers can last some type of memory or imprint.
Do you have a favorite teacher? Do you have a teacher that you preferred not to remember? Is there a teacher that inspired you in some way? Everyone does, for one reason or another. Some only have negative experiences with teachers, which is unfortunate. It all depends on your overall school experience. Anyway, now that we are on the topic of teachers, let’s go over something funny. How about teacher puns that sure have class. Here are 49 of them for you right now.
List of Teacher Puns You Will Want to Learn:
Following are some of the best teacher puns you will want to learn:
- How did the music teacher get locked in his classroom? His keys were inside the piano.
- Why did the school teacher have to wear sunglasses during class? Her students are so bright.
- When is an English teacher like a judge? When she hands out long sentences.
- What do you call a music teacher with problems? A trebled man.
- Why was the voice teacher so good at baseball? Because he had perfect pitch.
- Why did the music teacher need a ladder? To reach the high notes.
- How was the sign language teacher’s day going? With so many students, she had her hands full.
- What are a sixth-grade teacher’s three favorite words? June, July, August.
- Why did the third-grade teacher marry the school janitor? Because he swept her off her feet.
- Why did the teacher write on the windows? Because he wanted to be perfectly clear.
- Why did the broom always get bad grades in school? It was always sweeping in class.
- Why did the stressed-out teacher close his eyes? Because then there are no pupils to see.
- Why was the teacher fired? She had no class and had lost her faculties.
- What is a school teacher’s favorite nation? Expla-Nation.
- What do you say to comfort an English teacher? There, Their, They’re…
- Why did the student-teacher jump into the pool? To test the waters.
- Why did the history teacher quit teaching? She just didn’t see a future in it.
- What did glue say to the art teacher? I’m stuck on you.
- What do you get when you cross a teacher with a vampire? Lots of blood tests.
- Why did the cyclops quit his job as a teacher? Because he only had one pupil.
- What do you call a teacher who just loves writing on blackboards? A chalk-aholic.
- What is the worst thing that can happen to a geography teacher? Getting lost on a field trip.
- Why did the teacher have to turn the lights on in the classroom? Because the students were so dim.
- What did the history teacher call the really peculiar Russian despot? A bizarre czar.
- What happened to a plant during math class? It grew square roots.
- Why did the teacher send the chicken to the principal’s office? For using fowl language.
- How did the old geometry teacher die? He went off on a tangent.
- Which kind of private teacher always passes gas? A tutor.
- Teaching history is old news.
- What happened when the old teacher died? She wiped the slate clean.
- The teacher asked the student to name two days of the week that start with the letter T. The student said ‘Today and tomorrow.’
32.. Why did the teacher send the chicken to the principal’s office? For using fowl language.
- What happens to old deans after they retire? They lose their faculties.
- What is another name for Santa’s elves? Subordinate clauses.
- Why did the student’s grades go down after the holidays? Because everything was marked down.
- Did Rudolf ever go to school? No, he was elf-taught.
- What do you learn at Santa’s helper school? The elf-a-bet.
- Did you know that 99 percent of cross-eyed teachers have a hard time controlling their pupils?
- What does a retired teacher like giving to his grandkids? His story lessons.
- I heard about the math teacher that taught multiplication a number of times.
- Why did the pirate go to college? He wanted to become an arrrrr-chitect.
- What is the most important topic in witch school? Spelling.
- Where do a lot of fish go and learn? A school!
- What is a pirate that skips history class? Captain hooky.
- What is the best school for planets and stars? University.
- When the teacher gave a lecture on vegetables, the students learned a chard lesson.
- What is an alien that is a student? It is someone from another university.
- The three candies that you can find in every school are smarties, dum dums, and nerds.
- Where do you learn about different types of ice cream? Sundae school.
- Why do old retired teachers become crass as they age? They lose their class.
Did these puns bring you back to memory lane with teachers? If so I hope it was too bad for you!
Do you wish to add your own teacher pun to the list?
Feel free to let us know using the comments section below.