This list of soup puns is open to contribution. If you’d like to add a soup pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below.
When it is a cold winter day, there are different types of food and drinks to want to stick to and they are the ones that will keep you warm. It does not matter whether it is tea, coffee, a hot dish, or soup. They all warm you up. However, you can never go wrong with soup because it can be filling and delicious and there are various types of soups to choose from.
The most common type of soup is chicken noodle, and I remember that my mother used to make the best chicken noodle soup ever since I was little. It was incredibly delicious and she even made it from scratch which made it extra special. Then you have vegetable soup which is also very good. Especially when you have noodles in the vegetable soup in it which makes it even more filling. You can never go wrong with any of that. I also like clam chowder because the seafood with the creamy soup makes it extra good. Whenever I go to seafood restaurants I order a bowl of clam chowder soup as you can never go wrong with it at all.
What else can I say about soups? I don’t know, I mean I suppose you can talk about soup puns. Yes, let’s do that. Let’s go over 50 soup puns that will keep you warm and toasty!
List of Soup Puns That Are Soup-er Good:
Following are some of the best soup puns that are soup-er good:
- The clam chowder is totally soup-er.
- What do you call a smartphone dedicated to finding soup recipes? A soup-ercomputer.
- The fact that you don’t like me because I don’t make the best lobster bisque makes you soup-erficial.
- What do you call someone who can eat endless amounts of soup? A souper-human.
- Why did Clark Kent enjoy clam chowder in any way possible? Because he is soup-er man.
- What do you say about the best Asian soup that you could possibly try? One that is pho-king good.
- What do you call the school staff member that spends a lot of time in the kosher kitchen making Matzoh balls? A soup-erintendent.
- Why is clam chowder better than lobster bisque? Because it is soup-erior over that.
- Why can’t you call a lawyer if the waiter hands you a soup that burned your tongue? Because you just can’t soup-eople for anything.
- These Matzoh balls and noodles are just so soup-erb.
- Why can’t you give a child a hot dish or drink if you leave the kitchen? They can’t have it if they are un-soup-ervised.
- What do you call a ghost that looks for a can of Cambell’s? A soup-ernatural experience.
- Spoiled lobster bisque is not just bad but it is souper bad.
- Italian wedding soup is so good and so soup-histicated.
- Why did Jesus Christ enjoy those Matzoh balls before he met his fate? Because it was the the last soup-per.
- There is a certain philo-soup-hy for why soup is part of an appetizer.
- What do you call an opera singer that has a craving for Campbell’s often? A soup-rano.
- What is the best way to perform before getting a comforting hot meal? To sing for your soup-per.
- What do it call it when you enjoy having a cup of chicken noodle soup with Satan? It is soup-ping with the devil.
- What do you call someone who knows how to save the day by making the best broth? A soup-erhero.
- Which video game characters enjoy sipping on bouillon? Souper Mario Bros.
- Why do you want to go try soup in Boston? Because New England Clam Chowder is soup-er.
- The teenager was just learning to make broth and you will want to be easy on them as they are just a soup-homore.
- What do you want to do if you want extra pho? Tell the waiter to souper-size it.
- What is the best type of fruit to eat after drinking a bowl of broth? Sour-soup.
- I thought I was going to freeze to death until my friend who brought the broth as he souped in and saved the day.
- Why did the kids mess up with the clam chowder recipe? Due to a lack of supervision.
- I see something flying with a can of Campbell’s, so is it a bird? Is it a plane? No…it’s Souper-man!
- The fact that you did not like my broth because it was not perfect makes you quite soup-erficial.
- What do you call pho that has every type of meat and noodle in it? A soup-reme meal.
- I love Japanese soup as it makes miso happy.
- If you don’t know the difference between beef soup and chicken noodle soup, that would make you stew-pid.
- What happens if you overcook your alphabet soup? It would spell disaster.
- What do ducks have with their soup? Quackers.
- Where do New England Patriots have their soup? In the Super Bowl.
- What are phony ramen noodles called? Impasta.
- What can Elon Musk make with clam chowder? A soup-er car.
- What is a ghost’s favorite soup? Scream of Mushroom.
- I am soup-rised that chili is not a soup.
- Why are some people good at making pho? That is their soup-er power.
- What happens if you eat too much alphabet soup? You will have a vowel movement.
- You can invite your friend for soup as there is enough for the broth of you.
- You mean to tell me that udon even know how to make Japanese soup?
- Why would someone tap their foot three times before drinking broth? It is just a soup–erstition.
- How do you make gold soup? You add 22 carrots.
- Why do hipsters burn their tongues? They eat their soup before it gets cool.
- When is your soup musical? When it is piping hot.
- What do you do when you want to have a day-old soup? To have it tomorrow.
- Where to go get soup made by a hooker? A broth-el.
- These soup puns are so hot.
I hope you thought these soup puns were soup-er! Now have some soup and warm up.
Do you wish to add your own soup pun to the list?
Feel free to let us know using the comments section below.