This list of bunny puns is open to contribution. If you’d like to add a bunny pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below.
Bunnies are one of the coolest animals around. They are cute, cuddly, and they can be quite affectionate which is why so many people have them as pets. Not to mention, they are quiet and are so easy to clean after, and they can live a long time. That is what makes them appealing as pets as well. Therefore, for those who would love to have a pet dog because of how much they give back but at the same time are a lot of work and commitment – bunnies are a great option for those who are scared off by the fact that dogs are demanding.
In addition to that, wild hares are pretty cool too. No, you cannot have them as pets. But you can watch them hop around when they are in your backyard or your front yard. And they come in a variety of shapes and sizes as well whether they are domestic or wild. For instance, the largest rabbit in the world is the Giant Flemish rabbit that weighs up to 22 lbs and can be up to 4 feet. Wow.
So it has been established that rabbits are cute, cuddly, and can be great pets. But are they funny? Well, maybe Bugs Bunny is. But what about when it comes to bunny puns that can be quite hare-larious! Let’s go over 50 of them now.
List of Bunny Puns That Are Actually Bunny:
Following are some of the best bunny puns that are actually very bunny.
1. Why did the rabbit not want to leave the house? She had a bad hare day.
2. What is a rabbit maid called? A dust bunny.
3. What do you call a rabbit that spent their life at a hotel? An inn-grown hare.
4. What do you call a line of rabbits that are moving along and getting smaller? A receding hare line.
5. Why did the rabbit chew on the gold necklace? Because it was 24 carrots.
6. What is a rabbit that is full of fleas? Bugs Bunny.
7. What is a rabbit who got burned and is upset about it? A hot cross bunny.
8. How do you know that a rabbit is old? The gray hares give it away.
9. How do you get a rabbit to do a job quickly? Get it to hop right to it.
10. Rabbits are all in the yard playing their favorite game, hopscotch.
11. Why did the rabbit end up building a home? She had it with the hole thing.
12. What is the solution for a rabbit that keeps pooping in the backyard? Take it to the pellet court.
13. What do you call a wealthy rabbit? A millionhare.
14. Why is the bunny out of sorts and in pain? Due to a hareline fracture.
15. I bought the rabbit a new toy but it was a waste since he doesn’t seem to carrot all.
16. What does the bunny say to the carrot? It is nice gnawing you.
17. What does the mom rabbit say to her litter before they eat? ‘Lettuce pray’.
18. Why did the Easter Bunny stay at home for school for a prolonged time? He was eggspelled.
19. Rabbits are picky about the books they read and movies they watch. They will only go for the ones with hoppy endings.
20. Did you hear about the rabbit that became a pro wrestler? That is because he had a lot of hare pins!
21. Someone was upset about the rabbit stew because of having hare in it.
22. The rabbit beat the tortoise in the race by a hare.
23. The guy wore a rabbit on his head due to the fact that he didn’t want anyone to harm a hare on his head.
24. The only way the rabbit could play the piano was playing by ear.
25. The reason you know that carrots are great for your eyes is because you never see a rabbit wearing glasses.
26. What is a bunny called that sees the glass half-full? A hop-tmist.
27. Which was the rabbit that stole from the rich to give to the poor? Rabbit Hood.
28. The rabbit loved the adventure because it was a hare-raising tail.
29. That rabbit that I had is now just some bunny that I used to know.
30. Rabbits are always tired in April because they just finished a march.
31. What is the type of dance that a bunny will preform? Hip hop.
32. What is wrong with emo rabbits? They just don’t carrot all.
33. What does a rabbit say to a crush? ‘Heya hop stuff’.
34. The magician prepared for the magic show by washing his hare.
35. What did the rabbit do when he needed to make copies of a document? He headed right over to the photoc-hop-ier.
36. Other than carrots, what do rabbits like to eat? They like p-hopcorn.
37. How do rabbits travel by air? They go on helic-hop-ters.
38. What classic game do rabbits like to play? Mon-hop-oly.
39. Why do rabbits not always drink carrot juice? Because the juice form of the food is hoptional.
40. We are so excited to add that Flemish rabbit to our family, as this is definitely a memorable ad-hop-tion.
41. What is the most noticeable thing about a cute rabbit? The bushy eye-burrows.
42. What does a black and white rabbit sing together? ‘A bunny and ivory, living together in harmony’.
43. What does an angry rabbit say when he doesn’t like how something was done? ‘Fur the love of God’.
44. That bunny is not truthful. In fact, I’ve got a hutch that he’s lying.
45. How does an upset rabbit say to someone who infuriated him? ‘I’m so angora at you!’
46. What is a rabbit called who takes emergency calls? A 911 hoperator.
47. Why are there so many rabbits in that field? Their p-hop-ulation is just increasing.
48. What is a rabbit called who doesn’t clean up after himself? Messy hare.
49. What is the rabbit’s favorite candy? A lollip-hop.
50. How did the bunny learn about her dirty secrets? Through eavesdr-hopping.
There you go, these are 50 bunny puns that are actually very bunny.
Do you wish to add your own bunny pun to the list?
Feel free to let us know using the comments section below.