This list of soldier puns is open to contribution. If you’d like to add a soldier pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below.
If you needed help with the list of soldier puns, This is the place to be.
We did our research to help you with just that - a complete list of puns related to soldier.
Best Soldier Puns to Use in 2024
The following are all the best puns related to soldier to use this year:
- Why did the soldier go to art school? Because he wanted to draw his enemies!
- Why do soldiers make great comedians? Because they have killer punchlines!
- What do you call a soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray? A seasoned veteran!
- Why don't soldiers fight with snowballs? Because they'd rather engage in real combat!
- What did the soldier say when he lost his rifle? 'I've lost my fire arms!'
- How do you turn a soldier into a sailor? Leave him in the army until he ships out!
- Why did the soldier bring a ladder to the bar? Because he heard the drinks were on the house!
- What did one army general say to the other during a snowstorm? 'We'll soldier on!'
- Why did the soldier become a baker? Because he wanted to make lots of dough!
- Why did the soldier become a hairdresser? Because he wanted to give everyone a buzz cut!
- What type of music do soldiers listen to? Heavy artillery!
- Why did the soldier become a magician? Because he wanted to be an expert in camouflage!
- What do you call a soldier who can fix anything? Private Rep-air!
- Why did the soldier become a chef? Because he loved being able to dish it out!
- How do soldiers make decisions? They take a vote, and the majority wins, but the minority gets court-martialed!
- What did the soldier say after finishing a difficult puzzle? 'I really nailed it!'
- Why did the soldier become a wedding planner? Because he knew all about planning battles!
- What do you call a soldier who plays tennis? A serve-ant!
- Why did the soldier become a taxi driver? He always liked driving through enemy lines!
- What did the soldier say to his drill sergeant after winning a marathon? 'I ran-deer faster than anyone, sir!'
There you go, I hope you appreciate these soldier puns!