This list of judge puns is open to contribution. If you’d like to add a judge pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below.
If you needed help with the list of judge puns, This is the place to be.
We did our research to help you with just that - a complete list of puns related to judge.
Best Judge Puns to Use in 2024
The following are all the best puns related to judge to use this year:
- I'm good at judging people, I can tell ewe a lot about them.
- I wanted to tell you a joke about a judge, but I don't want to pass sentence on him.
- The judge had a terrible softball game because he couldn't make a fair ruling.
- Why did the judge work for free? Because he had no jurisdiction.
- I tried to become a judge, but I didn't pass the bar.
- Judges always excel at creating the perfect law and order...in their closets.
- The judge loves to take a nap during a trial. He's known for giving a rest sentence.
- The judge took the art class because he wanted to learn how to render a verdict.
- To become a judge, you need a lot of jurisdiction-al knowledge.
- A singing judge has to be good at hitting all the right notes...in the ruling.
- Why did the judge use his phone during court? He wanted to text-a-ment.
- The judge became a barber because he wanted to give justice to people’s hair.
- The judge is really wealthy because he always finds a just way to make some bench.
- What do you call a judge who can't park his car? A one-judicial system.
- Why did the judge become a baker? He wanted to make dough while delivering justice.
- The judge took acting classes because he wanted to learn how to give a fair-and-square performance.
- The judge likes to throw surprise parties because he enjoys delivering un-birthday verdicts.
- What do you call a judge who knows a lot about exercise? A fitness-sional.
- The judge always has a pencil handy, just in case he needs to draw a just-ice.
There you go, I hope you appreciate these judge puns!